It is necessary to divide the flow of patients so that some patients (30%) go to doctors of one profile, and the rest (70%) go to doctors of another profile. Thanks!
© 1993- FlexSim Software Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
FlexSim is a fully 3D simulation software environment. FlexSim can be used to simulate any process in any industry.
FlexSim®, FlexSim Healthcare™, Problem Solved.®, the FlexSim logo, the FlexSim X-mark, and the FlexSim Healthcare logo with stylized Caduceus mark are trademarks of FlexSim Software Products, Inc. All rights reserved.