Item flow: Buffer4 > QueueIn > Processors > QueueOut > Buffer5
1. Processors find material > assign destination using activity Assign Labels > Push to list > Decide whether QueueIn has capacity (queue capacity = 50). If QueueIn don't have capacity, Processor won't find material.
2. AGV loads items(with label <Type>, value=0) from Buffer4 and send to destination based on their destination label.
3. After AGV finished unloading, it will return to home point.
4. Check if there are finished items.
5. Travel to QueueOut which has finished items and send them to Buffer5.
I was stuck at Step4, could anyone give some advices, please?DEMO_230104.fsm