I am trying to batch items based on a particular orderID( that will contain a list of items)
I am not able to implement a list into my model and also as i am new to flexsim, i am not very clear on doing this process.
the things i need to do are:
1. generate items of different sizes from a source and then batch it according to a list that is saved in the model.( dont know how to add a list)
2. This list should contain an orderID and the number of items in an orderID.
3. The batching will take place onexit from a queue.
4. On exit from the queue, i need each batch to send a token with the orderID and quantity to another list.(push to list).
6. Also i am trying to make each batch a different colour as it enters (OnEntry) a processor.
I am not able to get the simulation working in this way. I am attaching just a layout of 3d model and process flow of what i need to do.